Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Some pictures...


Howdy All!
Just some pics to while the time away...hope you all are enjoying the ramp up to summer!!

IMAG0638

Car show on Congress Ave in Austin!
I thought I would look marvelous in this beauty!

IMAG0639

Dad liked this red one...it looks fast!

IMAG0720

Mum got to judge a senior's dog parade at work...how cool is that!?
This blonde lady one "Queen of the Senior Center" for a year!!

IMAG0725

This little guy showed up at work for 3 days in a row...mum called him Bob, but his new home now calls him Emilio. He was fun to have around...if unproductive.

IMAG0769

IMAG0770

We all went on a long walkie to the Austin Greenbelt..I was very thirsty afterward!

IMAG0773

IMAG0775

Watching over this year's garden...hope something grows!

IMAG0777

IMAG0778

Aunt Jennie loves my nose...here's a "nose shot" just for her :)

IMAG0788

Mum was getting artsy...

IMAG0794

another picture???

IMAG0796

Stop taking pictures!! 

IMAG0799

ok, fine...I'm smiling for you.

IMAG0806

Artsy ending


It finally hit 90* here in Austin this week. Mum and dad promptly sat me down and shaved and shampooed me. Summer cut in place, I’m ready to take on the world!

Take care every pup.

WOOF!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are pawsome cars!! Ma likes drivin' fast, so those are right up her alley!! hehehe
    Oh, Wally, there is nothin' like an Airedale 'Nose shot'!! We do have the bestest snooters, is I say so myself!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (Just so you know, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to find out if this brief questionnaire can help you discover your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete