Monday, July 2, 2012

A Mish-Mash...

Hi there folks, Wally here to catch you up to what we've been up to...a little of this and a little of that apparently! IMAG0621











   IMAG0622
  I've done some gardening supervising, the tomatoes are coming great, we've got a lot of green ones! Let's hope the bugs/birds don't rain on our parade and take our "harvest". The fig trees are going crazy, may do some fig jam making with the neighbor once they are ready! Yum!
look at the tomatoes now!!
 

 Untitled


IMAG0625



Cayenne peppers, FIGS, and a yellow tomato!!

Untitled

That's my handsome snout hanging out by mum's ear...she likes my breath in her face. (Mum: i do NOT!)

  aileen

The pinkies left me and went to Baltimore in May, this is the face dad gave Mum and the camera after he got a compliment on he awesome parking job (not pictured)...his face says "what did you expect?!" Mum gets this look a lot!

ben after parking

Downtown Baltimore from behind the Visionary Arts Museum...pretty!

IMAG0799


  IMAG0804

They also went to Mount Vernon when they drove down to Virginia, it was pretty cool they tell me, lots of gardens, out buildings, and nice green lawns. They did happen to run into some locals with an airedale puppy in tow...his name was Gunner and Mum just had to take his picture and share a pic of me with the other dale owners. sheesh. Can't take her anywhere!!

  IMAG0874

...in one of the fabulous gardens.

  IMAG0971

And, in homage to my curly self, mum and dad took a pic of the "Presidential Pets" exhibit at the really, amazing and awesome Newseum. Of course one of our fine fore fathers had a pet airedale...we really are "presidential" looking, don't you think?!

IMAG1026

...just so you can compare...me looking fluffy and Laddie boy above...totally the same.

IMAG1036

I have still been supervising the pinkies in all things grilled. Dad is doing a great job with the lamb chops!

IMAG1044


At the beginning of June, mum's older sis stopped in for a visit on her birthday. I really like it when she visits, she scratches my ears all the right ways and loves to give me treats and belly rubs. Oh and mum ruins it by having her clean my ears too...not pleasant.

audra & brunch.

Another gratuitous shot of my pinkies...they are my favorites!


photo

1 comment:

  1. Like the last pic best, you are a loverly couple ;)
    Think I stopped in too soon, lamb chops n fig jam sound yummy.
    Did a recap of many of your posts because that's just how my phone wanted to do it. The only logical conclusion is that Wally should be cloned.
    AA

    ReplyDelete