Thursday, December 15, 2011

You might have noticed...

Well, I'm officially in the Christmas spirit!!
I hope you all enjoy this fine holiday season, I'll be back soon with a recap of how I celebrated with my little family unit and more importantly....what I got for Christmas!!
Until then, take care and be safe. Oh, and since it's such a social season, mum hauled me to the groomer this week and had me shined up and smelling pretty handsome. Also, she's hijacking my social media here to show you Christmas decorating at our casa (get your own blog mum!).

IMAG0085

I know, I AM hot stuff!!

IMAG0097

IMAG0070

(yeah, and mum might want to learn to take better night shots...sheesh! dark much?)

Lots of love.

WOOF!

1 comment:

  1. How handsome you look, Wally!
    Your Christmas tree is just beautiful! The warm glow from the lights is the best part!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete